If you would like your documentary to be considered for an Oscar nomination, you must meet the Academy’s many requirements. Read more at oscars.org.
Our Oscar Qualifying Package costs $9,500 and includes:
1. A full one-week run at the QUAD CINEMA with a minimum of four shows per day. You will receive 100% of the box office income, payable within 7 days after the conclusion of the run. Full QUAD staff and projectionists are included. Advanced ticketing is available through MovieTickets.com.
2. A DCP projector and server. You will be responsible for providing the hard drive.
3. The services of our publicist to set up press screenings and to ensure the required review in The New York Times.
4. The required ad in the Village Voice. Your film will also be included in the QUAD ad in The New Times and the Village Voice.
5. Subject to approval, and at no extra cost, we will encode, package, and submit your film to the major digital platforms like Netflix, iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, AmazonPrime, Hulu, HuluPlus, Vudu, YouTube, Sony Entertainment Network, XBox, and Google Play.
6. Subject to approval, we will market DVDs of your film to the major retail chains, schools, and libraries, and through our in-house QUAD DVD GEMS website (www.quadflix.com).
7. We can launch a Google AdWords campaign for your film, which includes the selection of important keywords, writing the ad, and setting a budget.
8. We can market your film in the major foreign markets such as North and South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, and Australia/New Zealand.
9. Your film will be promoted on the QUAD website (www.quadcinema.com) and in the weekly QUAD CINEMA E-NEWS (6,000+ subscribers).
10. Subject to approval, your film will be submitted to the major cable VOD stations like Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cablevision, and Cox.
11. New for 2014: With your approval, we will list your film on the QUADflix ON DEMAND Streaming Channel. You will receive 75% of the income.